RSS

getting close.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

ahaaa. almost got it! semakin dekat dengan apa yang kami inginkan. apakah itu? kahwin? yea. itu salah satu daripadanya,duduk rumah sendiri? yeaaaa! itu pun salah satu jugak daripada hajat yang diinginkan. hahahaha. apalagi? teka la teka la. hehehe.

yessssssssssssssssssssss!

HTC HD2. semakin hampir,hopefully Sam was a serious and honest seller. I wanted it so much man! thanks for doing me a favor here bro. Will keep in touch with you later and please be more efficient to my text msg or email la bro. hahaha.

oklah! thats all for now. see ya again later! hopefully,next post will be the picture of me with HTC HD2. hahahaha. can describe me as a "Day Dreamer". whatever! i dont give a damn about it la. im trying to live mylife to the fullest laaaaa. hahaha. see yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wassalam.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Peace.Love.Harmony All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates credit to DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes