RSS

a big why...

Assalamualaikum wbt.

WHY?

yea. one big question in my life, even in your life, or should i say in our life! yea. why? see, sometimes, we start our day with WHY. yea. why? ok, lets see some examples below.

why we live?
why we eat?
why we sleep?
why we work?
why......
why.....
why....
why...
why..
why.
why!
see!!!! there is almost "WHY" in everythings.

can u answer it? i dont know. but i didnt find any answer for some 'why' in my life. why me? ahaa. good question! but why should i answer it? i dont know why. hahahaha. this 'why' thing always keep playing, reminding, and cycling in my head everyday!

i sick of it sometime.

tried to solve it but sometime it is getting worst. why............ i need an answer. i know im not good and dont deserved any goods for myself but i did everything i could for everyone. especially my family. why being so harsh to me sometime? i cannot seal every hole on my own but i tried!

sometime i reached my limit, im tired, im feel sorry for myself for trying hard to please everyone. but i wont stop here, i will keep it up, keep it up, keep it up! until i fall down.

its ok, i will keep my "why" in deeeeeeeeeepp bottom of my heart and cherish you all as long as i still breathing.

so, stop here, stop complaining.

keep walking till falling.

Wassalam and selamat sahur.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Peace.Love.Harmony All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates credit to DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes