RSS

what a boring weekend!!

Assalamualaikum wbt.

hey all,im back again. hahaha. today kinda boring weekend, because at first i thought i'll going out with my mom to look for baju pengantin,kain-kain and kain telekung but at last she's gone to gotong-royong at surau nearest my house. so im just stayed at home and watching downloaded movie.

*boring weekend!*

6.30pm! time for soljer, hahaha. went out and hangout with my friends and having dinner at pizza hut (caown treat!) hahahah. and now,im home! haaaaaa~ i almost forgot,my big bro went to padang besar today and he bought me new chelsea's jersey. size M! and guess what? it's TOO fit within my body when i try it! arrrrrrgggggghhhh! i should've told him to buy L size and not M size at first place. aduuuuuuu~ but,it will look good if only i HEAVILY diet!

ahhh great! now i have 2 jersey with M size and i cant even wear it at this moment until i truely loss my wieght. oh my oh my. come on mudd,diet is all u can do right now. remember,give up is not an option!

*delicious food is killing me!?*


this is exactly my jersey!


DIET! WORK OUT! DIET! WORK OUT!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Peace.Love.Harmony All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates credit to DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes