RSS

it's me again and again :)

Assalamualaikum WBT.

hello guys! it's me again,mr izwan rahman in the house :)

actually,im not quite sure what is my real motive right now. maybe just dropping by and write whatever that approach into my mind and went to sleep after that. hahahaha.

hey hey,u know what ha,everyday ha when im looking at the mirror in my room i saw a mini mountain at my perut! *gulp* im very very not comfortable with it and i've been thinking a lot LATELY that i must do something with my stomach and now the target is to get sehabis kurus after this year raya puasa!

momentarily,im working on it meh! first thing what i always do is disiplinkan myself to do some light exercise like "sit up","pusing-pusing badan","pumping" and some more using my 5kg dumbbell. hahahaha. guys,your support is needed for me to get back to my old weight 70kg-75kg like 2 years ago!

i know its not that easy but im sure that i will push my body,heart and soul to the limit during this year fasting month. lots of effort is needed for me to control my nafsu when i see lots of delicious foods masa nak berbuka nanti! aiyoooo~ come on mudd! *sigh!*

emm. i'll give my best shot! InsyaAllah! and we will see what i'll look like after raya nanti! hope i can burn out some lemak and get slim like i used to be 2 years ago. hehehe *confidence laugh*

oklah,gotta go now. its already 2.24am wooooh! sleep tight mr izwan rahman. better have enough rest if you want to diet! hahahaha~

nite nite all. ~zzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz~

Wassalam.

1 comments:

nurul said...

usaha yang..jgn cepat putus asa,

 
Copyright 2009 Peace.Love.Harmony All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates credit to DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes