RSS

bad happened again :(

Assalamualaikum wbt.

after my boring saturday.. after the new jersey cant fit my body and now.. mymun (my car myvi) plak buat hal! her tyre pancit! this is happened before but the front tyre and tonight is the back tyre! the time im broke and thats the time she got me into another trouble.. :( oh poor me. very poor. by hook or by crook i have to fix it before 3pm because i need to bring my dad for his appointment with doctor at sultanah bahiyah hospital.



and for another program is, today 08 AUGUST 2010 is my 2nd anniversary with my fiancee. first anniv is as bf & gf and today 2nd anniv we are declared as fiancee and hopefully our 3rd anniv will officially declare as husband & wife.

and for our 2nd anniv,i wanted to give her a present. i dunno she will like it or not but hopefully she'll love it. it's my suprised anyway :)

about what happened today,it's okaylah, maybe this is my dugaan yang Allah bagi kat aku and i accepted it with my whole heart. InsyaAllah i will do my best to live my life to the best it can be.

gotta go now. Wassalam.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Peace.Love.Harmony All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates credit to DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes