RSS

aniq 3rd night at hospital

Assalamualaikum wbt.

tonight gonna be the 3rd night my nephew aniq sleeping at the hospital. he is getting better and better, can laugh,talk and shout again just like when he is at home. and always funny the way he act. hahaha~ now i feel much better than before, his right eyes seem to be okay and the bentan move to the left eyes plak. but it is ok, my tok said it is just normal, the bentan will come down from forehead to where im really sure and it will fade away after that. it is just normal. nothing to worry about and the doctor also said the same thing.

ha, today also 1st day fasting and berbuka! i didnt eat much just sepotong dua murtabak and a bowl of mee goreng made by my grandmother :) im in diet mood,gotta control my eating habit. huhuhuhu~

i had my sahur just now,one more bowl of fried mee. after this at real sahur time maybe i just have a drink.

oklah guys,gotta go. nyamuk is tooooooooooooo banyak bite bite my legs!!!

tonight have few more pictures of aniq playing with my PSP. because of that PSP he ignored all the pain. hahahah~



get well soon macho boy, be strong again and let me scold at you again my nephew! hahahaha~

Wassalam

p/s : happy sahur and happy fasting!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Peace.Love.Harmony All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates credit to DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes